1. Important Information
1.2. Contact Us
2. Information We Collect
2.1. When You Visit our Websites
You are free to explore the Websites without providing any information about yourself. When you visit the Websites or submit a contact request form, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
2.2. “Personal Information”
This refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business.
Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
2.3. “Navigational Information”
This refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
3. How We Use Information We Collect
3.2. We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
3.3. Use of Personal Information
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites and to improve our Products and Service
- send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email, or other means
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users — but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, we do not transfer your unique Personal Information to the third party.
In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to contact you based on your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, or provide customer support. Such third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
3.4. Retention of Personal Information
We retain Personal Information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about our Products and Services, and then we securely delete the information. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “Opting Out and Unsubscribing”.
4. Navigational Information
We use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize pages on our Websites, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the customized features.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Websites you visit. GO Seed keeps track of the Websites and pages you visit within GO Seed, in order to determine what portion of the Website is the most popular or most used.
This data is used to deliver customized content and promotions within the GO Seed Website to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
5. Opting Out and Unsubscribing
5.1. Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To opt out of being solicited by GO Seed or third parties
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to GO Seed, 4455 60th Ave, Salem, OR 97302, Attention: Privacy. We will promptly change, correct, or delete your information and notify you of the action we have taken.
5.2. To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, or by sending us an email at email@example.com Attention: Privacy.
Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us (i.e. order confirmations, support requests, etc).
5.3. To Unsubscribe from Our Customers’ Communications
Our customers are solely responsible for their own marketing emails and other communications; we cannot unsubscribe you from their communications.
You can unsubscribe from our customers’ marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of their emails, or by contacting them directly.